This app lets you manage a programmable logic controller via Wi-Fi using an STM32 Nucleo board (NUCLEO-F401RE), an industrial I/O expansion board (X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 and/or X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1) and a Wi-Fi expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1).
With these boards and the FP-IND-PLCWIFI1 function pack providing all the required firmware, you can access the industrial I/Os at 24 V as well as timers and counters, through a user-friendly ladder logic interface.
The I/Os are managed by a high-speed digital input current limiter (CLT01-38SQ7) and an octal high-side smart-power solid-state relay (VNI8200-XP or the ISO8200BQ) for the output.
- Remotely control a PLC prototype based on an STM32F401RE STM32 Nucleo development board plus the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 expansion boards
- Set up configurations through the ladder logic interface
- Full diagnostics and status information
- Explore the capabilities of the VNI8200XP and CLT01-38SQ7 devices mounted on the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1
- Available on AndroidTM and iOSTM app stores
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy