The STSW-IPF029GUI is designed to facilitate control of the STEVAL-IFP029V1 through the STEVAL-PCC009V2.
The GUI offers two main driving modes: Steady State and PWM.
The Steady State driving mode allows the static setting of the output stage ON (= VCC) or OFF (= GND) of the STEVAL-IFP029V1.
The PWM driving mode allows the setting of the switching mode on the output stage. You can set both the switching frequency (≥ 2KHz, with 1 kHz step minimum) and the duty cycle (0% to 100%).
The GUI also signals the status (ON = red LED active) of the diagnostics pin.
The STSW-IPF029GUI is available free of charge on www.st.com.
- Control of the evaluation board through the STEVAL-PCC009V2 (to be ordered separately)
- Automatic board identification
- Steady state and PWM output driving modes
- Configurable frequency and duty cycle in PWM output driving mode
- Fault detection
- Freely available for download at www.st.com
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|