This kit includes a complete firmware release for STEVAL-IDP004V1 and STEVAL-IDP003V1 evaluation boards to facilitate system management in terms of configuration, data exchange and processing. It is based on the STM32CubeHAL library and uses the powerful STM32CubeMX tool to configure the microcontroller and update the created workspace without data loss.
A simple command interface lets you manage PC and system configuration using the RS-485 interface and Master-Device communication between STEVAL-IDP004V1 and STEVAL-IDP003V1.
Data exchange with a sensor is implemented via on-board data acquisition through an I²C interface. Data processing (i.e., vibration monitoring with the IIS2DH sensor) is implemented through dedicated routines using the DSP_Lib to perform Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) calculations.
- Firmware package developed for STM32 microcontroller ARM® Cortex®-M0+ and ARM Cortex-M3
- Compliant with STM32Cube framework
- Portable across other STM32 platforms
- PC interface based on RS-485 communication
- Communication layer for exchanging data between master and sensor nodes
- Sensor configuration and sensor data acquisition
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) calculation to evaluate the vibration spectrum
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy