The STSW-IODD01 IO-Link device description (IODD) XML file provides the P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 multi-sensor system standardized description according to the IO-Link v1.1 specification.
The software provides all the P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 properties, data structure, diagnosis, parameters and related boundaries to establish a proper communication between master and sensor systems.
For correct and complete featuring of the P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1, the STSW-IODD01 must be installed onto the IO-Link control tool of the IO-Link master connected to the board.
The STSW-IODD01 is available free of charge on www.st.com.
- Enables IO-Link master communication with P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1
- Describes the P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 to the IO-Link master in IO-Link standardized form
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|