The STSW-IOM001 is an evaluation software for the STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation board which integrates the L6360 IO-Link transceiver master.
The software runs on the STM32 and provides basic management of the L6360 device.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology that eases portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation to show its main functionalities. It is compatible with NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F446RE when connected to one or more (up to four) STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation board.
- Driver layer for the management of the L6360 IO-Link communication transceiver master IC integrated in the STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation board
- Read and write of the L6360 register via I²C
- GPIOs and IRQs configuration
- I/Q channels for reception and transmission
- Fault interrupt handling
- Sample application for controlling up to four L6360 devices
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy