The STSW-KITSTKNX is a demonstration firmware for the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation kit.
The firmware uses a demonstration version of the TAPKO® KNX protocol stack KAIstack. (www.tapko.de )
This software runs on the STM32F103 and provides a complete management of the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation board.
It is built on top of Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL) developed by ST®.
The software comes with an example of implementation to control the four LEDs available on the EVALKITSTKNX evaluation kit by a KNX sensor.
- TAPKO KNX demonstration protocol stack KAIstack for KNX communication using the STKNX miniature transceiver
- Compatible with ETS engineering tool software
- Example for controlling onboard LEDs by KNX
- Uses the ST Standard Peripheral Libraries (SPL)
- Supported development environments: AC6 OpenSTM32 (Linux®, Windows® and Mac OS-X) or Atollic TrueSTUDIO® (Linux and Windows)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32CubePart Number
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube