The STSW-L9177A is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that allows to initialize and control the EVAL-L9177A evaluation board by changing parameters through the SPI protocol, manage the parallel PWM input and read the output. The L9177A GUI has been developed using Labview and it uses, as microcontroller interface, the SPC56M-Discovery board.
- Connection with microcontroller by RS232 port
- Automatic COM connection
- L9177A SPI register read and write
- Capability to generate programmable durationactuations
- Possibility to control L9177A parallel actuation.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32CubePart Number
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube