The STSW-STWBCGUI graphical user interface lets you configure the main parameters of the STWBC chip family-based wireless power transmitters.
It also provides runtime information such as power delivered, bridge frequency, demodulation quality and protocol status.
The GUI facilitates the monitoring of all the board parameters and ADC measurements as well as downloading new firmware or changing settings.
The GUI requires: any STWBC chip family-based evaluation board, a USB-to-UART jack cable or a USB-to-UART dongle (provided with the board) coming with a standard micro-USB cable, and a Windows PC.
- Platform complete monitoring
- Transmitter status and Qi receiver information
- Rx to Tx communication protocol error display
- Parameter tuning window to facilitate system configuration (threshold, frequency, regulation)
- Foreign object detection (FOD) tuning and monitoring
- Firmware download
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|