Unicleo-GUI is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the X-CUBE-MEMS1 and X-CUBE-MEMS-XT1 software expansions and STM32 Nucleo expansion boards (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 and X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1).
The main objective of this application is to demonstrate the functionality of ST sensors and algorithms.
Unicleo-GUI is able to cooperate with firmware created by AlgoBuilder application and display data coming from the running firmware.
The application is also able to establish Bluetooth connection with BLE connectivity-equipped devices such as SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1), BlueCoin (STEVAL-BCNKT01V1), and STM32 Nucleo with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board, BlueTile (STEVAL-BCN002V1B) or WESU1 (STEVAL-WESU1) and read data from various device characteristics.
The supported firmware for these devices can be found at FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, FP-SNS-ALLMEMS2, FP-SNS-MOTENV1, FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1, STSW-BLUETILE-DK and STSW-WESU1.
- Displays data from connected sensors in various views (time plot, scatter plot, 3D plot)
- Saves data to tab separated (TSV) or comma separated (CSV) files
- Configurable output data rate and full scale
- Directly reads from and writes to sensor registers
- Demonstrate sensor Finite State Machine (FSM) and Machine Learning Core (MLC) embedded features
- Performs Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) analysis of the accelerometer data
- Works with X-CUBE-MEMS1 and X-CUBE-MEMS-XT1 sensor sample applications (Datalog, DatalogExtended, FFT Demo, DatalogLite)
- Works with sample applications for algorithms (Activity Recognition, Carry Position, Gesture Recognition, Sensor Fusion, Pedometer, Magnetometer Calibration, Accelerometer Calibration, Gyroscope Calibration, Activity Recognition for Wrist, Pose Estimation, Motion Intensity Detection, Fitness Activity, eCompass, Active Time, Fall Detection, Pedometer for Wrist, Standing vs Sitting Desk Detection, Tilt Sensing, Vertical Context)
- Works with firmware created by AlgoBuilder
- Windows®-based application
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Unicleo-GUI is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the X-CUBE-MEMS1 software expansion and STM32 Nucleo expansion boards (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2). The main objective of this application is to demonstrate the functionality of ST sensors and algorithms supported by X-CUBE-MEMS1.
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 ST Motion MEMS and microphone MEMS expansion board for STM32 Nucleo