SPC5-Flash Programmer application is developed to manage the Flash using the BAM/BAF functionality (erasing, programming, verification, dumping and checksum function) on different targets via SCI, CAN and K-line in the same tool.
The application GUI is a user friendly interface that allows the user to connect the tool with the target using a USB dongle and to perform the tool’s functionalities.
The application board should have at least one of the interfaces available.
- SPC5x family supported
- Flash program: binary image file (s19, run, hex)
- Flash erase: all data flash sectors
- Flash dump: save the Flash content in a file (hex format)
- Flash blank check: all data flash sectors
- Flash verify: check the Flash content with a binary image file
- Unsecured sequence for censored device: sending the private password selected from the GUI
- Interface supported: SCI, K-Line and CAN
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|