NetX™ (ST EXP-TCP) is Express Logic's high-performance implementation of TCP/IP protocol standards. It provides a streamlined, IPv4 capable TCP/IP stack. NetX™ is fully integrated with ThreadX® and is available for STMicroelectronics' STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M based 32-bit microcontrollers. NetX™ has a unique Piconet™ architecture. Combined with a zero-copy API, it is a perfect fit for today's deeply embedded applications that require network connectivity.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party’s website http://rtos.com.
- STMicroelectronics STM32F1, STM32F2 and STM32F4 Series support
- Reasonable pricing
- Complete ANSI C source code
- Easy to use and powerful services
- Responsive technical support
- Unlimited system resources, including IP instances and UDP & TCP sockets
- Flexible packet pool construct
- Timeout available on all thread suspension
- UDP Fast Path technology (TM)
- Piconet™ architecture for size and speed
- Size scales automatically · small footprint (Instruction area size: 5-20 KB)
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.