The PROFINET device protocol stack is designed for cyclic exchange of process data of an IO device with a controller. The protocol stack offers a platform-independent,stable and compliant solution for new or existing PROFINET devices.
Flexible extension of slots, subslots, indices and cyclic process data allow easy adaption to different device models. Incidents of the protocol stack are passed to the application by various callback functions.
In order to facilitate the certification process the PROFINET device protocol stack is constantly pre-certified with the actual PROFINET IO test software.
- Implementation according to specification 2.3
- Compliant with conformance class A (CC-A), standard for 1-port device
- All services implemented according to IEC 61158 und IEC 61784
- Cyclic real-time communication (Realtime Class 1) for process data
- Non-cyclic RT communication for alarms
- Flexible adaption and extension of Record Data Objects (Slot/Subslot/Index)
- Simple extension of process data
- One Application Relation (AR) for each controller / supervisor
Evaluation Version: No
License type: License