The STM32MP1Starter includes the binaries for the STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution (STM32MP1Distrib), one or more firmware example(s) for the STM32CubeMP1 package and the tool (STM32CubeProg) to install this image on the STM32MP15xx-EV1 Evaluation boards.
- OpenSTLinux BSP with:
- Boot chain based on TF-A and U-Boot
- OP-TEE secure OS running on the Arm® Cortex®-A in secure mode
- Linux® kernel running on the Arm® Cortex®-A in non-secure mode
- STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution
- Application frameworks composed of middlewares relying on the BSP and providing API with applications
- OpenSTLinux BSP with:
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download||Previous versions|
|STM32MP15Starter||STM32MP15x OpenSTLinux Starter Package||1.1.0||ST||-|| |
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
In this video we discussed with just a few of the partners who have solutions already working on the STM32MP1.
Introducing our STM32MP1 microprocessor series with dual Arm® Cortex®-A7 and Cortex®-M4
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32CubePart Number
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube