FP-ATR-BLE1 is an STM32Cube function pack for asset tracking using BLE connectivity for the SensorTile.box wireless multi sensor development kit, which helps you to build custom applications.
The package includes pressure, relative humidity, temperature and accelerometer sensors and the SPBTLE-1S Bluetooth low energy system-on-chip application processor.
With the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 kit with BLE connectivity, you can monitor and log the sensor data using the ST Asset Tracking app.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers for the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 evaluation kit.
- Complete example on how to create an asset tracking application controlled by a mobile device using BLE
- Ultra-low power implementation based on RTOS
- Wake-up, tilt and orientation detection by the on-board accelerometer
- Middleware Bluetooth connectivity using the X-CUBE-BLE2 software package
- Environmental sensor data and inertial data saved on SD card using FatFs middleware
- Compatible with ST Asset Tracking client application for Android/iOS to set up firmware via Bluetooth connectivity and to read the data log created
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 evaluation kit
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-BLE1||STM32Cube function pack for asset tracking using BLE connectivity for SensorTile.box wireless multi sensor development kit||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 ST SensorTile.box wireless multi sensor development kit with user friendly app for IoT and wearable sensor applicationsPart Number
SensorTile.box wireless multi sensor development kit with user friendly app for IoT and wearable sensor applications