FP-ATR-LORA1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you read data from environmental and motion sensors, retrieve geo-position from GNSS and send collected data via LoRaWAN connectivity.
The package implements low power profiles and related transitions to ensure long battery autonomy.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop asset tracking, fleet management and pet/child tracking applications.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the LoRa radio, Teseo-LIV3F GNSS module, the motion and environmental sensors, and the power management.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node to a LoRaWAN network, sending geo-position coming from GNSS and environmental and sensor data
- Middleware libraries supporting LoRaWAN specification 1.0.3 class A and USB 2.0
- Teseo-LIV3F based GNSS positioning and geofencing
- LoRaWAN keys provisioning via USB
- Power/battery management with low-power operating modes
- Datalogging on external EEPROM for STEVAL-STRKT01 and on internal RAM for B-L072Z-LRWAN1, with data download over-the-air or off-line via USB
- Sample implementation available for STEVAL-STRKT01 evaluation board and for X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion boards connected to a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-LORA1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT tracker node with LoRa connectivity, GNSS and sensors||2.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description DSH-ASSETRACKING ST Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset trackingPart Number
Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset tracking