FP-ATR-LORA1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you read data from environmental and motion sensors, retrieve geo-position from GNSS and send collected data via LoRaWAN connectivity.
The package implements low power profiles and related transitions to ensure long battery autonomy.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices can be used, for example, to develop asset tracking, fleet management and pet/child tracking applications.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the LoRa radio, Teseo-LIV3F GNSS module, the motion and environmental sensors, and the power management.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node to a LoRaWAN network, sending geo-position coming from GNSS and environmental and sensor data
- Middleware libraries supporting LoRaWAN specification 1.0.3 class A and USB 2.0
- Teseo-LIV3F based GNSS positioning and geofencing
- LoRaWAN keys provisioning via USB
- Power/battery management with low-power operating modes
- Datalogging on external EEPROM for STEVAL-STRKT01 and on internal RAM for B-L072Z-LRWAN1, with data download over-the-air or off-line via USB
- Sample implementation available for STEVAL-STRKT01 evaluation board and for X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion boards connected to a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-LORA1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT tracker node with LoRa connectivity, GNSS and sensors||2.1.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity