The FP-ATR-LTE1 is an STM32Cube function pack that allows you to connect an IoT node to Amazon Web Services using LTE cellular connectivity and view GNSS and MEMS sensor data using standard application layer protocols.
It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface with AWS cloud thanks to the integrated Amazon AWS IoT SDK.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop asset tracking and other related applications. ST also provides an asset tracking dashboard for sensor data visualization.
The package contains examples that implements sensor data reading from a local or a remote device on the Internet.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Teseo-LIV3F-based GNSS module, and for the MEMS motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to connect a node with GNSS and MEMS sensors to a cellular network using LTE communication technology
- Middleware library with FreeRTOS, mbedTLS and Amazon Web Services SDK
- Software interface to access GNSS module (Teseo-LIV3F), temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS22HB), and motion sensor (LSM6DSO)
- Sample implementations available for X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion boards when connected to a P-L496G-CELL02 LTE cellular to cloud pack
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-ATR-LTE1||STM32Cube function pack for asset tracking with LTE connectivity, GNSS and MEMS sensors||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description DSH-ASSETRACKING ST Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset trackingPart Number
Cloud Amazon-based web application for asset tracking