FP-CLD-AWS1 is an STM32Cube function pack that lets you safely connect your IoT node to an Amazon AWS IoT service so you can transmit sensor data and receive commands from AWS-based cloud applications.
The package integrates the AWS FreeRTOS IoT device SDK middleware with APIs to simplify interaction between STM32-based devices and the Amazon AWS IoT services.
A companion AWS-based web dashboard (DSH-ASSETRACKING) is available to quickly evaluate the firmware package functions for comprehensive sensor data visualization and device control.
This software integrates the X-CUBE-SBSFU and the STSAFE-A110 to implement a Secure Boot (Root of Trust services) solution and a Secure Firmware Update solution allowing you to safely update the AWS program from the AWS console. It fully supports security and protocol requirements to interface an IoT node with AWS cloud.
This software together with our suggested combinations of STM32 and ST devices can be used to develop complete sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of smart home, smart industry, robotics, predictive maintenance, appliances, building automation, healthcare, defense or navigation.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to Amazon AWS IoT via Wi-Fi
- Middleware libraries featuring the Amazon AWS FreeRTOS SDK, Wi-Fi and transport-level security (mbedTLS)
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Amazon AWS services for sensor data visualization
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-STWINKT1B wireless industrial node and the B-L4S5I-IOT01A STM32L4+ Discovery kit IoT node
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Recommended for you