FP-CLD-AZURE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you safely connect your IoT node to Microsoft Azure IoT, transmit sensor data and receive commands from Azure cloud applications.
It fully supports Azure device management primitives and includes a sample implementation for firmware update over the air (FOTA). By using a mobile device with NFC, Wi-Fi connectivity link is easily configured.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi connectivity, dynamic NFC/RFID tag and motion and environmental sensors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors to Microsoft Azure IoT using Wi-Fi communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Microsoft Azure IoT software development kit, NFC connectivity, transport-level security (mbedTLS), and meta-data management
- Ready-to-use binary to connect the IoT node to ST web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure for sensor data visualization and device management (FOTA)
- Ready-to-use binary to connect the IoT node to a personal subscription on Azure IoT Central solution with "sample contoso" template
- Sample implementations available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download||Previous versions|
|ST-Azure-Dashboard||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device management applications for Microsoft Azure cloud||4.0.1||ST||-||Go to site|
|FP-CLD-AZURE1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT sensor node with telemetry and device management applications for Microsoft Azure cloud||4.0.2||ST||-|| |
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity