FP-IND-PREDMNT1 is an STM32Cube function pack including dedicated algorithms for advanced time and frequency domain signal processing and analysis of 3D digital accelerometers.
The package includes pressure, relative humidity and temperature sensor monitoring, and audio algorithms for acoustic emission (AE).
You can use the STBLESensor app and the NUCLEO-F446RE development board to enable a smartphone connection via BLE.
By using the STEVAL-IDP005V1 evaluation board, you can connect a PC via USB to monitor and log the algorithm output, sensor data and equipment status.
This package, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used to develop specific industrial predictive maintenance applications for early detection of warning signs of potential failure.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers for the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards, as well as for the STEVAL-IDP005V1 evaluation board.
- Complete firmware to develop a sensor node for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications, featuring UART (available for the STEVAL-IDP005V1 evaluation board included in the STEVAL-BFA001V1B kit) and BLE connectivity (available for the NUCLEO-F446RE development board), digital microphone, environmental and motion sensors, and performing real-time monitoring of parameters and equipment status
- Signal processing (MotionSP) middleware for vibration analysis in time domain (speed RMS and acceleration peak) and frequency domain (FFT with programmable size, averaging, overlapping and windowing)
- PDM to PCM and sound pressure level (SPL) middleware for digital microphones
- Configurable alarm and warning thresholds for key parameters
- Data logging capability through mobile app or PC serial terminal
- Compatible with STBLESensor application for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, audio and motion algorithm feature demo, and firmware update over the air (FOTA) (feature available only when using NUCLEO-F446RE)
- Sample implementation available for the STEVAL-BFA001V1B kit
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, STEVAL-MKI182V2 (DIL24 based on ISM330DLC) and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 connected to a NUCLEO-F446RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-IND-PREDMNT1||STM32Cube function pack for multi sensors node with signal processing to enable predictive maintenance||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32