Developers can use the FP-SEC-WIFINFC1 software expansion package for STM32Cube to negotiate secure Wi-Fi connections on any NFC-capable phone; Wi-Fi credentials are stored on a dynamic NFC tag device, in compliance with the NDEF standard.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the ST Wi-Fi module (SPWF01SA) and dynamic NFC tag device (M24SR64-Y).
A sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 and the X- NUCLEO-NFC01A1 expansion boards plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE STM32 Nucleo board is bundled with the package.
Information regarding STM32Cube is available on www.st.com at http://www.st.com/stm32cube
- Complete middleware to build applications using Wi-Fi connectivity (SPWF01SA Serial-to-Wi-Fi Module) and M24SR64-Y dynamic NFC/RFID tag using NDEF standard
- The package is compatible with the motion sensor LSM6DS3 DIL24 expansion component
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Wi-Fi network pairing parameters such as SSID and password can be written by any NFC-capable phone and can be read by the application software to connect with any wireless network.
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 boards when plugged onto NUCLEO-F401RE board
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SEC-WIFINFC1||Wi-Fi and dynamic NFC software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description NUCLEO-F401RE ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity