The FP-SNS-AGNSS1 function pack for STM32Cube lets you connect your IoT node to a cellular network and enable Assisted-GNSS applications.
Assisted-GNSS provides ephemeris assistance from an external source (RxNetworks online service), thus considerably reducing the time to obtain a FIX, especially in critical environments when the ephemeris download time could be very long.
The software runs on STM32L496AG MCUs and it is easily portable across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube.
The package contains a sample implementation for 32L496GDISCOVERY board equipped with the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 expansion board (featuring a GNSS receiver based on Teseo-LIV3F module), and the LTE IoT expansion board featuring a Quectel BG96 module.
The cellular expansion board included in the P-L496G-CELL02 package is connected directly to the STMod+ connector of the 32L496GDISCOVERY board.
- Complete firmware to connect an IoT node with GNSS module to an LTE IoT cellular network
- Support for Assisted-GNSS through RxNetworks online services
- Middleware libraries with support for FreeRTOS, GNSS, NMEA and JSON parsing functionalities
- Sample implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1, and the LTE IoT cellular expansion boards, when connected to a 32L496GDISCOVERY board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-AGNSS1||STM32Cube function pack for GNSS and cellular connectivity enabling Assisted-GNSS applications||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Latest from ST
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-GNSS1A1 ST GNSS expansion board based on Teseo-LIV3F module for STM32 NucleoPart Number
GNSS expansion board based on Teseo-LIV3F module for STM32 Nucleo