FP-SNS-BLEMESH1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you connect BLE nodes to a smartphone via BLE, through a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, to view real-time environmental and motion sensor data using the BLE Mesh sensor model.
The software lets you easily create your own application for extending BLE Mesh networks (by offering a ready-to-use Mesh core library), a complete set of compatible APIs, and a sensor demo application running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS02A1 expansion boards connected to NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete software to build Mesh network with Bluetooth low energy (BLE) nodes supporting the BLE Mesh sensor model, defined in BLE Mesh specification V1.0
- Transmission of environmental and motion sensor data to proxy node using the sensor model and displaying sensor values on hyper terminal or on a mobile application, such as the BlueNRG-Mesh app available for Android/iOS
- Compatible with BLE enabled smartphones to monitor and control multiple BLE nodes, using proxy protocol and legacy BLE GATT connectivity
- Two-layer security, thanks to 128-bit AES CCM encryption and 256-bit ECDH protocol, ensuring protection from multiple attacks, including Replay, Bit-Flipping, Eavesdropping, Man-in-the-Middle and Trashcan
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-BLEMESH1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with BLE Mesh connectivity and sensor model||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
How to use the various boot modes supported by STM32