FP-SNS-MOTENV1 is an STM32Cube function pack, which lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via BLE and uses a suitable Android™ or iOS™ application, such as the BlueMS app, to view real-time motion and environmental (such as temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide) sensor data.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition.
Together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable and environmental applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32 Nucleo development board and expansion boards.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition
- Compatible with BlueMS applications for Android/iOS, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo and firmware update (FOTA)
- Example implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 (or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1), P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (or X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1) connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L053R8 board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-MOTENV1||STM32Cube function pack for IoT node with BLE connectivity and environmental and motion sensors||3.3.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 ST STM32 Nucleo pack: electrochemical toxic gas sensor expansion board with CO sensor X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 ST Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description NUCLEO-F401RE ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity NUCLEO-L053R8 ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053R8 MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity NUCLEO-L476RG ST STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053R8 MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity