The FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1 function pack for STM32Cube lets you connect your IoT node to a smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and use a suitable Android or iOS application such as the STBLESensor app to view real-time motion and environmental (temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide) sensor data.
This package also enables advanced functions such as the sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition.
Together with the suggested combination of STM32WB and other ST devices, it can be used to develop specific wearable and environmental applications, or smart things applications in general.
The software runs on the STM32WB microcontroller and includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32WB55 Nucleo development board (P-NUCLEO-WB55) and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion board.
- Complete firmware to develop an IoT node with BLE connectivity, environmental and motion sensors
- Middleware libraries for sensor data fusion and accelerometer-based real-time activity recognition
- Compatible with STBLESensor applications for Android/iOS to perform sensor data reading and motion algorithm features demo
- Sample implementation available for the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|FP-SNS-MOTENVWB1||STM32Cube function pack for STM32WB with BLE connectivity and environmental and motion sensors||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 ST Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 NucleoPart Number
Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STBLESensor ST BLE sensor application for Android and iOSPart Number
BLE sensor application for Android and iOS
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description P-NUCLEO-WB55 ST Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivityPart Number
Bluetooth™ 5 and 802.15.4 Nucleo Pack including USB dongle and Nucleo-68 with STM32WB55 MCUs, supports Arduino™ Uno V3 and ST morpho connectivity