Thanks to a partnership with SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH, ST can provide the STemWin solution, based on SEGGER emWin one.
This library is a professional graphical stack library, enabling the building up of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) with any STM32, any LCD/TFT display and any LCD/TFT controller, taking advantage of STM32 hardware accelerations whenever possible.
STemWin is provided under binary form to any STM32 customer, for free.
STemWin Library is a comprehensive solution coming with rich features such as JPG, GIF and PNG decoding, many widgets (checkboxes, buttons…) and a VNC server allowing to display remotely a local display, but also professional development tools such as GUIBuilder to create GUIS with simple drag and drop.
- Rich set of widgets (buttons, checkboxes, calendars, gauges, …)
- Window and overlap manager
- Full set of Development tools: GUIBuilder to create screens, Font converter, simulator, …
- Free professional graphical stack library available in binary form
- Memory-sparing features (memory pool, per band screen creation, refresh only changed portions, …)
- Able to handle many kinds of displays with optimized mechanisms
- Alpha blending, Antialiasing, Cursors
- VNC server to display remotely the display via VNC protocol (based on TCP/IP)
- Raw graphical renderer (Pixels, Shapes, Fonts, …)
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|STemWin||Professional graphical stack library enabling the building up of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) (AN4323)||1.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity