The X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes drivers for BlueNRG-MS/BlueNRG-M0 Bluetooth low energy devices.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A2 expansion board, when connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-F411RE development board.
- Complete middleware to build Bluetooth low energy applications using BlueNRG-MS/BlueNRG-M0 devices
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Numerous examples to aid understanding:
- Support for Standard Profiles (Peripheral and Central)
- Support for Apple Notification Center Service (ANCS)
- Package compatible with STM32CubeMX, can be downloaded from and installed directly into STM32CubeMX
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-BLE1||Bluetooth Low Energy software expansion for STM32Cube||6.0.0||ST||-|
The X-CUBE-BLE1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. It runs on the STM32 microcontrollers and includes drivers for BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth low energy device. It is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. This video shows how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 pack in the STM32CubeMX tool.
Learn how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube. Discover the steps required to generate a BLE sample application with STM32CubeMX using a NUCLEO-F401RE, a X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and the STBLESensor app for Android and iOS.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.