The X-CUBE-IKA02A1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 microcontrollers to read the analog value of gas concentration, reference voltage and the temperature from the STLM20 temperature sensor.
The software library can be used to set the appropriate sensor sensitivity and perform compensation over the temperature range.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. It is compatible with the P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 expansion board plugged to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.
The software comes with a sample project to help you get started.
- Complete middleware to build applications using electrochemical gas sensors with signal conditioning performed by TSU111
- Transmit real-time gas concentration readings (ppm) to a PC using serial communication
- Library uses STLM20 temperature sensor for compensation of readings over temperature range
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Low power optimization (suitable for the STM32L0 MCU family)
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation for the P-NUCLEO-IKA02A1 development kit
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-IKA02A1||Electrochemical gas sensor software expansion for STM32Cube||1.1.1||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.