X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube.
The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT06J) and analog microphones (MP23ABS1), and USB streaming of the recorded signals.
The package also includes an example of ultrasound condition monitoring (UltrasoundFFT) that calculates the FFT of the analog microphone signal and streams the result to a PC GUI via USB. The microphone sampling rate is set by default to 192 kHz whereas the microphone bandwidth is up to 80 kHz.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers and comes with examples showing X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 capabilities when connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG board and X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 capabilities when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L4R5ZI.
X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 also includes demonstrations for STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node (STWIN) development kit.
- Complete middleware to build applications using MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT06J) and analog microphones (MP23ABS1)
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Audio input class USB driver to allow the recognition of the device as a standard USB microphone and enable audio streaming
- PC-based streaming using third-party standard audio editors
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 or X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 expansion board when connected to a P-NUCLEO-WB55, NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F746ZG development board
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 expansion board when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L4R5ZI
- Microphone acquisition sample implementation available on the STEVAL-STWINKT1 evaluation kit and STEVAL-STWINMAV1 microphone array expansion board
- Advanced processing applications based on ST acoustic libraries for NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L4R5ZI development board and STEVAL-STWINKT1 development kit, including AcousticBF (real time beamforming) sample and AcousticSL (real-time sound source localization) sample
- Ultrasound FFT analysis demonstration available on the STEVAL-STWINKT1 and on the X-NUCLEO-AMICAM1 expansion board when connected to a NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-L4R5ZI
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1||Analog and digital MEMS microphone acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube||5.3.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.