The X-CUBE-OUT1 expansion software for STM32Cube runs on STM32 with drivers for the ISO8200BQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE development board to kick-start development.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
- Complete software package to build industrial digital output applications cases based on the ISO8200BQ device
- Driver layer for easy management of the ISO8200BQ device
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-OUT01A1 expansion board when connected on NUCLEO-F103RB or NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity