The X-CUBE-SPI-EMUL embedded software provides an emulated simplex or full-duplex SPI in the master and slave modes.
The SPI emulator is needed in applications that require more SPIs.
The X-CUBE-SPI-EMUL embedded software also offers two examples of communication between a hardware and a software SPI.
For more details refer to the application note AN4678.
- Simplex/full-duplex, synchronous, serial communication
- Master and slave operations
- SPI clock up to 6 MHz in full-duplex mode with CPU operating at 168 MHz
- Programmable data word length: 8 and 16 bits
- Programmable clock polarity and phase
- Programmable data order with MSB-first or LSB-first shifting
- Flexible GPIO usage: all GPIOs can be configured as SPI MOSI/MISO
- Status flags/interrupt
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-SPI-EMUL||Full duplex SPI emulation for STM32F4 microcontrollers, software expansion for STM32Cube (AN4678)||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.