TouchGFX is an advanced, free-of-charge GUI optimized for STM32 microcontrollers. Taking advantage of the STM32 graphical hardware acceleration, architecture, and ecosystem, TouchGFX accelerates the HMI-of-Things revolution through the creation of stunning smartphone user interfaces on embedded devices ranging from simple low-color UI applications up to high-resolution and high-color UI applications.
TouchGFX is optimized for STM32 microcontrollers, needing only a limited amount of memory for running smooth GUIs.
The TouchGFX solution is distributed as an STM32Cube Expansion Package (X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX), which includes all TouchGFX software to hep users develop their UI application. TouchGFX interoperability within the STM32 ecosystem provides users with an easier and faster development process.
- Smartphone animations
- TouchGFX (available as X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX Expansion Package) enables smartphone animations such as swipe, scroll, 3D effects, video playback, and others
- Supports transparency, alpha-blending, anti-aliased fonts and kerning
- Instant interaction from touch display or hard-keys at the user's choice
- Easy programing
- TouchGFX Designer offers drag-and-drop programming with automatic code generation
- More than 30 widgets (such as swipe container, animated image, shapes, clock, scroll list, and others)
- Custom triggers and actions
- Easy addition of own C++ developer code for the creation of any unique UI application
- Support of a variety of IDEs such as IAR Systems IAR Embedded Workbench®, Arm® Keil® MDK, and GCC-based IDEs such as STM32CubeIDE
- Easy interfacing with any C code using the Model-View-Presenter pattern
- Fast start of UI development
- STM32 display kits are fully supported (one click) in TouchGFX Designer
- TouchGFX Generator helps users start on their own STM32 hardware
- Reference demo examples demonstrate achievable UI performance
- Part of STM32 ecosystem
- TouchGFX Engine compiled library running on any STM32 microcontroller
- Smooth interoperability with STM32Cube MCU Packages, STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE
- TouchGFX project examples using STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeIDE, and STM32Cube MCU Packages
- Support and documentation
- TouchGFX knowledge base for technical literature
- Active TouchGFX community for online support and graphical discussions
- Videos and webinars addressing embedded graphic topics
- Smartphone animations
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download||Previous versions|
|X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX||TouchGFX advanced and free of charge graphic framework optimized for STM32 microcontrollers||4.14.0||ST||-|
Download the free TouchGFX GUI software, try the Out-of-the-Box supported STM32H7B3I-DK, and eliminate the need for external ram, when developing your next embedded UI.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
Watch our cutting-edge TouchGFX demo come to life on the STM32H750 Discovery kit and learn how easy it is to take your idea to a working UI application with TouchGFX and STM32.