X-CUBE-WIFI1 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on STM32 and can be used for building Wi-Fi applications with the SPWF01SA module. It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology, which eases portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-WIFI1 software comes with sample applications, running on the X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 when plugged to a NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the SPWF01SA Serial-to-Wi-Fi module
- Easy to use abstract APIs to configure and use SPWF01SA
- easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations available on X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 board when plugged to NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 boards
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||Download|
|X-CUBE-WIFI1||Wi-Fi software expansion for STM32Cube||3.1.1||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity