This document provides a firmware example (STSW-STM8077), showing a way to calibrate the STM8AF or STM8S high-speed internal oscillator (HSI), when the STM8 is used as a LIN bus slave node.
The LINUART automatic resynchronization feature allows to compensate any possible HSI frequency deviation. It allows to maintain the LIN communication on the complete voltage and temperature range. On top of that, this example shows how to calibrate the HSI, thanks to the value updated by the automatic resynchronization in the LINUART baudrate registers.
- HSI calibration from the LIN frame sync field
- HSI calibrated after few frames received
- HSI frequency maintained in spite of temperature and voltage variation
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|