The FP-SEC-BLENFC1 software runs on STM32 microcontrollers with the BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth low energy communication protocol. It writes NDEF protocol information for secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the BLE MAC address and the connection pin on the NFC tag.
The FP-SEC-BLENFC1 also exports a Bluetooth characteristic for switching the STM32 Nucleo board LED on and off, and one for transmitting simulated temperature sensor data.
The software, based on STM32Cube technology, provides a sample implementation for the featured STM32 Nucleo development boards and expansion boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications with the ST25DV04K dynamic NFC/RFID tag using NDEF standard
- A very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG-MS) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.2 (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) for transmitting information to one client
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS (Version 2.1.0 and above) available at the respective Play/iTunes stores
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion boards on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.