The X-CUBE-NFC5 software expansion for STM32Cube provides a complete middleware for STM32 to control applications using ST25R3911B (HF reader/NFC initiator IC).
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube based packages. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R3911B high performance HF reader/NFC initiator with 1.4 W supporting VHBR and AAT
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board, plugged into one NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers