In combination with the application note AN4327 “CR95HF RF transceiver board tuning circuit with EMI filter”, STSW-95HF worksheet helps customers to calculate and adjust the antenna tuning circuit for the CR95HF NFC / RFID reader.
STSW-95HF003 allows to estimates the theoretical circuit component values to achieve the desired input impedance of the tuning circuit.
From chosen and calculated component values, the input impedance curve is given as a function of the frequency for comparison and adjustment of component values on the application board.
STSW-95HF003 also estimates the voltages at different location of the circuit.
An estimation of the magnetic field strength generated by the reader at various distance (free space, reader not loaded by any tag) is also provided.
- CR95HF antenna tuning calculation tool including EMI filter
- Tuning circuit input impedance curve drawing
- Tuning circuit voltages curves calculation and drawing
- Theoretical magnetic field strength calculation and drawing
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download||Previous versions|
|STSW-95HF003||1.1||Active||ST||Source code|| |