STSW-STM8-NFC5 software package provides a complete MISRA-C compliant middleware for STM8 to control applications based on the ST25R3911B device.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-8S208RB board.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the ST25R3911B, a high performance HF reader / NFC initiator with 1.4 W supporting VHBR and AAT
- Sample application to detect several NFC tag types and mobile phones supporting P2P
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 expansion board, plugged into NUCLEO-8S208RB
- Complete RF/NFC abstraction (RFAL) for all major technologies, including complete ISO-DEP and NFC-DEP layers
- RFAL for ST25R3911B family complies with MISRA C:2012
- Support of ST Visual Develop with Cosmic compiler
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|