The package contains a SIG certified Bluetooth® 3.0 stack controlled via AT commands over SPBT3.0DP2 UART interface.
SPBT3.0DP2 modules come pre-programmed with a production-ready firmware image, the version of which may change at any time without notice. The software version of the preloaded stack image can be retrieved through a specific API command (see corresponding user manual).
Any firmware upgrades will be made available free-of-charge to end users through www.st.com.
- SPP profile for serial cable replacement client and server
- iAP2 profile allowing communication with Apple®iOS Bluetooth-enabled devices
- HID profile for keyboard and mouse devices
- Deep sleep mode with wake up from host CPU or from Bluetooth radio
- Command and bypass modes during active connection. Switch between modes via AT commands over UART or via GPIOs
- Auto-reconnect, auto-sniff
- Remote control mode
- Configurable bonding security level
- User configuration stored in nonvolatile memory