The STSW-TLSpack is an SSL/TLS evaluation package for the SPWF01SC and SPWF01SA Wi-Fi modules. The package is intended to be used in conjunction with ST application note AN4683: “Transport layer security protocol for SPWFxxx module”, which describes the SSL/TLS security protocols provided by the SPWF01Sxxx Wi-Fi modules.
The following five examples are available in the package:
Example 1: TLS client with mutual authentication.
This first example shows how to open a secure socket between the module and a PC, with openSSL library installed, acting as a secure server. In this example, the TLS connection is performed with mutual authentication.
Example 2: TLS client with one-way authentication.
This second example is similar to the previous one but a TLS secure connection is performed by one-way authentication.
Example 3: Gmail SMTP server access with anonymous negotiation.
This third example shows how to securely access the Gmail SMTP server using TLS.
Example 4: Xively example with anonymous negotiation.
This fourth example shows how to connect the Wi-Fi module to the Xively platform, adopting the TLS security protocol.
Example 5: connect to HTTPS my.st.com
This example shows how to use the Wi-Fi module as a TLS client to connect to a secure HTTPS server and to send/receive HTTP requests/replies.
- The STSW-TLSpack is a zip format package including certificates and configuration files which allow the user to create a secure connection over TCP/IP protocol between the Wi-Fi module SPWF01Sxxx and a remote server exposing secured services
- Five examples are included in this package to provide different use cases where a TLS secure connection is requested
- These examples are available in five folders including certificates and private keys where needed, and related AT commands for the SPWF01Sxxx Wi-Fi module configuration
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|