The STSW-WIFI001 package integrates the “AT full stack” binary files (.bin and .ota) compatible with the SPWF01Sx.11 series of Wi-Fi modules.
The “AT full stack” is a TCP/IP library supporting both direct links with Wi-Fi enabled devices and infrastructure communication modes with an access point. Application utilities such as an http client and a web server are also featured in the software to allow easy integration with many Internet-based applications. The complete description of the “AT full stack” command interface is provided in user manual UM1695.
- AT-like command interface
- Integrated TCP/IPv4
- Integrated web server
- TCP/UDP client and server socket interface
- Integrated web client get and post
- Over-the-air stack and file system update
- MiniAP and station system configuration