The STEVAL-CCA037V1 demonstration board is designed to evaluate the TS4990IQT low power audio amplifier. The micro package DFN8 (dual flat non-leaded 8 pins) allows space saving and good thermal dissipation.
The BTL gain is set at 2 V/V and can be adapted if necessary with a modification of two (R1 or R2) resistor values.
It is possible to modify the input configuration from single ended to differential of the STEVAL-CCA037V1 demonstration board.
More information regarding component calculations is available in the TS4990 datasheet.
- Operating from VCC = 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Active low standby mode
- 1.2 W output power @ VCC = 5 V, THD = 1%, F = 1 kHz, with 8 Ω load
- Ultra low power consumption in standby mode (10 nA)
- 62dB PSRR @ 217 Hz in grounded mode (Av = 2 V/V)
- Near zero pop and click
- Ultra low distortion (0.1%)
- Module gain set at 2 V/V
- Thermal and short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.