The EVAL- L9945 is an evaluation board designed to evaluate L9945, a smart power device designed by STMicroelectronics in advanced BCD technology.
L9945 is a flexible high-side/ low-side configurable pre-driver able to drive both NMOS and PMOS. It is possible to configure the device as independent 8 high-side and low-side pre-driver or as 2 H-Bridge pre-driver or 2 pick and hold pre-driver by using SPI configuration and jumper on the board.
All channels are protected against short circuit, over current and over-temperature conditions.
The board can be connected to the SPC563M-DISP, the Discovery+ board developed for the SPC563M64L.
- Voltage min/max: 3.8 V to 36 V.
- 8-channel configurable MOSFET pre-driver:
- High-side (N-channel and P-channel MOS)
- Low-side (N-channel MOS)
- H-bridge (up to 2 H-bridge)
- Peak & Hold (2 loads)
- Device registers setting and the full diagnostic are available through SPI.
- Access to all relevant pins by test points.
- Input signal connector compatible with the SPC563M-DISP (SPC563M64L Discovery+ evaluation board).
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller board by using a simple adapter.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
|Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.