The EVAL-L99ASC03 is an evaluation board designed for sensorless 3Phase BLDC motor control. It's composed by a mother-board and a daughter-board on which is pre-assembled the L99ASC03. The system features an enhanced power management power supply functionalities including various standby modes.
The motherboard, based on STM8 microcontroller, provides the logic section for monitoring and driving the L99ASC03 assembled in the daughterboard.
With the aim to make the board usage and settings simpler, ST provides a dedicated user-friendly software with a Graphic User Interface (GUI). This enables the user to set L99ASC03 parameters and at the same time it shows real time device information as the current evolution, motor speed (RPM), the fault flags, the board temperature and much more.
- Two separated and signal shielded stages: driver & power
- ISO pulse protection (not soldered)
- Reverse polarity protection available on each battery voltage input: Vs, VSREG, power stage
- Current reference comparator
- PCB temperature sensor
- Hall sensors connector and conditioning circuit
- INH_wake-up button
- Microcontroller configured to be supplied by L99ASC03 5V LDO
- Flash mode configurable
- Compatible with external power boards
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.