The 32L4R9IDISCOVERY Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4R9AI microcontroller.
Leveraging the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, 640 Kbytes of embedded RAM, graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator), and DSI controller offered by the STM32L4R9AI, the 32L4R9IDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables users to easily prototype applications with state-of-the-art energy efficiency, as well as stunning audio and graphics rendering with direct support for AMOLED DSI round LCD display.
For even more user-friendliness, the on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger provides out-of-the-box programming and debugging capabilities.
- STM32L4R9AII6 Arm®-based microcontroller with 2-Mbyte Flash memory and 640-Kbyte RAM in UFBGA169 package
- 1.2" 390x390 pixel AMOLED round display panel with 16 million colors depth, MIPI® DSI interface and capacitive touch panel
- USB OTG FS
- On-board current measurement
- SAI audio codec
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 16-Mbit asynchronous PSRAM
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI Flash
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 reset push-button
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- 8-bit camera
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connectors
- STMod+ expansion connector
- PMOD expansion connector
- EXT_I2C expansion connector
- Flexible power supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs), including IAR™, Keil® and STM32CubeIDE
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.