The STM3221G-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32F2 Series and includes an STM32F217IGH6 high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit microcontroller with a cryptographic acceleration cell.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps users to evaluate all the peripherals (USB OTG HS, USB OTG FS, Ethernet, motor control, CAN, microSD™ card, smartcard, USART, Audio DAC, RS-232, IrDA transceiver up to board version MB786 C-07, SRAM, ST MEMS, EEPROM, and others) and to develop applications.
The embedded in-circuit ST-LINK/V2 provides debugger and programmer facilities for the STM32.
- 16-Mbit SRAM
- 1-Gbyte or more microSD™ card
- Boot from user Flash, system memory or SRAM
- Both ISO/IEC 14443 type A and B smartcard support
- I2C compatible 64-Kbit serial interface EEPROM, ST MEMS and I/O expander
- IEEE 802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector
- Two CAN 2.0 A/B channels on the same DB connector
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver (up to board version MB786 C-07)
- USB OTG (HS and FS) with Micro-AB connector
- Inductor motor control connector
- I2S audio DAC, stereo audio jack for headset
- 3.2" 240x320 TFT color LCD with touch screen
- 4 colored LEDs
- Camera module and extension connector for ST camera plug-in
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, wakeup, tamper and user button
- RTC with backup battery
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board
- JTAG, SW and trace debug support
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2
- Five 5V power supply options: power jack, USB FS connector, USB HS connector, ST-LINK/V2 or daughterboard
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.