The STM32 Nucleo-32 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller.
The Arduino™ Nano V3 connectivity support allows the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo-32 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- Common features
- STM32 microcontroller in 32-pin package
- 1 user LED
- 1 reset push-button
- Board connectors:
Arduino™ Nano V3 expansion connector Micro-AB USB connector for the ST-LINK
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant
- Common features
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
This Video will present Nucleo, Nucleo-32 and give details about Nucleo-32. Nucleo 32-pin is compact but compatible with less shield boards.
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.