The STEVAL-MKI109V2 is a motherboard designed to provide users with a complete, ready-to-use platform for the evaluation of STMicroelectronics’ MEMS products.
The board features a DIL24 socket to mount all available adapters for both digital and analog output MEMS devices.
The motherboard includes a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller, which functions as a bridge between the sensor and a PC, on which it is possible to use the downloadable graphical user interface (GUI), or dedicated software routines for customized applications.
- Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
- Controlled by the STM32F103RET6 high-performance ARM Cortex™-M3 microcontroller
- Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
- 3 V on-board linear voltage regulator
- DFU compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
- Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||ITALY||111.0 / 1|