The ST25R3916-DISCO kit allows the user to evaluate the features and capabilities of the ST25R devices, a series of high performance HF readers.
The ST25R3916-DISCO kit comes with application notes, software applications, drivers, BOM (bill of materials), board schematics, Gerber files and firmware schematics. These documents are downloadable from www.st.com.
- ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) active and passive initiator and target modes
- NFC Forum NFC-A, NFC-B, NFC-F and NFC-V reader
- ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO15693 reader
- FeliCa™ reader
- Support of all five NFC Forum tag types in reader mode
- NFC Forum Type 3 tag (NFC-F) host card emulation
- NFC Forum Type 4A tag (NFC-A) host card emulation
- Stream modes to implement other standard and custom protocols
- Integrated capacitive sensing system for low power detection of tag presence
- Integrated inductive sensing system for low power detection of tag presence using phase or amplitude measurement
- High output power
- User selectable and automatic gain control
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) up to 10 Mb/s
- I2C with up to 400 kbit/s in Fast-mode, 1 Mb/s in Fast-mode Plus
- Automatic antenna tuning (AAT) via variable capacitor
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.