The X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board is based on M24xx I²C and M95xx SPI EEPROM for data reading and writing.
The expansion board acts as an external storage device that can be used to store data such as manufacturing traceability, calibration, user setting, error flags, data log and monitoring data to make applications more flexible and accurate.
The X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector pin assignment and can be easily plugged to any STM32 Nucleo development board. You can mount the ST morpho connectors if required.
- Easy portability across different MCU families
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and sample implementation available when the X-NUCLEO-EEPRMA1 expansion board is plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
- Developer can choose and solder an EEPROM to be tested using the evaluation software provided
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.