The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 STM32 Nucleo pack is a hardware kit composed of the following boards: NUCLEO-L476RG, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, X- NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1.
The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 is supported by the FP-CLD-AZURE1 function pack expansion for the STM32 Open Development Environment. The software package contains ready-to-use binaries to quickly connect the STM32 Nucleo board to a cloud web dashboard for sensor data visualization.
The P-NUCLEO-AZURE1 used with FP-CLD- AZURE1 allows transmitting sensor data to the cloud and receiving commands from cloud applications.
Wi-Fi parameter configuration is also greatly simplified thanks to the supported NFC connectivity, which connects your device to the cloud and lets you jump-start end-to-end IoT development, to help you focus on adding custom functions.
- NUCLEO-L476RG: STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supporting Arduino UNO R3 and ST morpho connectivity
- X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1: Wi-Fi expansion board based on the SWPF01SA module
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2: motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1: dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR
- Out-of-the-box software support to connect the device to the Microsoft Azure IoT cloud using the FP-CLD-AZURE1 firmware package
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
All tools & software
Product Specifications (1)
|Resource title||Latest update|
|22 May 2017||
22 May 2017
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|P-NUCLEO-AZURE1||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||-||
|ST||5A992C||5A002A1||ITALY||64.5 / 1|